As we cautiously move into the fall with schools opening as part of Stage 3 of Ontario’s COVID-19 strategy, the staff at Beyond Chiropractic wanted to assure you that we are here for you in case the body is in need for a full scale tune-up. The clinic has been open since June 1st, 2020 at both our Toronto and Oakville locations, and we continue to provide our patients with a safe and healthy environment.
To reduce any reservations about coming downtown Toronto via public transit for an appointment, we are happy to announce that we have been able to work with the adjacent Four Season for Performing Arts parking authority to lower the half hour rates to $2.50 from the previous $10. With the reduced traffic volume in the city, driving downtown is a viable and safe option, especially with these great parking rates at the Four Seasons (parking access off York St. just south of Queen St.West). Parking at the Oakville location (135 Brant Street) is free of charge.
The health and safety of our patients is of utmost importance. Based on the guidelines outlined by Public Health, we continue to implement specific protocols for your safety and well-being:
- Each patient is asked specific questions regarding current health status over phone or the confirmation email when you make the appointment.
- Each patient that is coming in for a treatment needs to wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- We are limiting the number of people in our office to maintain social distancing. No additional guests are allowed in the waiting room.
- The waiting area has been setup to maintain physical distancing, and we are spacing out appointments to minimize patient overlap.
- Hand hygiene stations are available to you at the clinic, and washrooms are located throughout the building.
- The staff will continue to wear appropriate personal protective equipment and will be sanitizing the office after each patient visit.
We appreciate all of your support, patience, and understanding during the last few months. We continue to provide video appointment access as well through our OnCall platform. If you have any further questions or are hoping to make an appointment, don’t hesitate to call us at 416-703-6222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org