As we cautiously move forward in 2021 with the current “stay at home” order as part of Ontario’s COVID-19 strategy, your Toronto chiropractors and other regulated health professionals have been recognized as being essential services. The team at Beyond Chiropractic continues to stay open for existing and new patients requiring chiropractic care. We are here to provide you with a safe environment so that you can feel comfortable in coming in for any new or nagging injuries and regular tuneups. We are open and available for appointments at both our Toronto and Oakville locations.
To reduce any reservations about coming downtown Toronto via public transit for an appointment, please be advised that there a lot of parking options on the streets (University Ave., York St., Richmond St.) as well as the adjacent Four Season for Performing Arts (half hour rates to $5). Parking at the Oakville location (135 Brant Street) is free of charge.
The health and safety of our patients is of utmost importance. Based on the guidelines outlined by Public Health, we continue to implement specific protocols for your safety and well-being:
- Each patient is asked to fill out a specific questionnaire regarding their current health status through the confirmation email when you make the appointment.
- Each patient that is coming in for a treatment needs to wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- We are limiting the number of people in our office to maintain social distancing. No additional guests are allowed in the waiting room.
- The waiting area has been setup to maintain physical distancing, and we are spacing out appointments to minimize patient overlap.
- Hand hygiene stations are available to you at the clinic, and washrooms are located throughout the building.
- The staff will continue to wear appropriate personal protective equipment and will be sanitizing the office after each patient visit.
We appreciate all of your support, patience, and understanding during the last few months. We continue to provide video appointment access through our Doxy.me platform. If you have any further questions or are hoping to make an appointment, don’t hesitate to call us at 416-703-6222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org